Hilary Duff Kills Pet

Posted in
by Admin

Hilary duff

Hilary Duff is a self-confessed "murderer".

The animal-loving singer confessed she accidentally killed her pet hermit crab when she was younger after leaving him out in the sun.

Hilary said: "When I was young, I was given a hermit crab. Its shell was painted with spots. I left him outside to get some sun, but when I picked him up the next day, he'd jellified. It was disgusting. I'm a murderer!"

The 20-year-old star - who has four pet dogs - also revealed she is such a fan of pooches she would be happiest living in a "weird house full of dogs".

She said: "I'm one of those crazy dog people! If I could I would live on a huge ranch with lots of dogs.

"I'd be so happy. People would say, 'Whatever happened to Hilary Duff?' And others would say, 'Oh, she lives in the weird house with all the dogs.'"

Hilary also admitted she once splashed out $200 on a parka coat for her Chihuahua Lola and spends a fortune taking her beloved dogs everywhere she goes.

She said: "I've spent so much money flying them back and forth it's insane."