Fergie Fears Revealing All About Secret Wedding Plans

Posted in
by .

Black Eyed Peas star Fergie wants to keep all details about her future wedding to Josh Duhamel secret - but fears her own loose tongue will let her down.

The singer and her actor fiance announced their engagement on Christmas Day (25Dec07), and although she's yet to start planning her nuptials, Fergie isn't sure if she can keep from spilling the secrets herself.

She says, "I'm thrilled. But I'm not giving any details - I think the fine points are sacred.

"But it's hard for me because I have a big mouth".

Meanwhile the singer has compared herself to the late Diana, Princess Of Wales - insisting she's a celebrity of the people.

The Black Eyed Peas star likes to think of herself as a "people's artist" in the same way Diana was labelled the "people's princess".

She tells American magazine Blender, "People but celebrities on a pedestal and act like they're perfect. But I'm more like the people's artist - the same way Diana was the people's princess.

"I'm a little more human than other artists. I'm not afraid to show my flaws and have a laugh about it".