Lindsay Lohan parties because she hates going to bed alone

Posted in
by Admin

Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan has claimed that the reason behind her wild partying binges is not the temptation to drink, but the fear of being alone.

The 'Mean Girls' star, who recently completed a stint in rehab for alcoholism, revealed that she parties all night because she hates going to bed alone.

Though it's hard in L.A. not to go out, it gets lonely. Being an actress is lonely, and I never want to be alone. I hate sleeping alone, People quoted Lohan, as telling Nylon magazine.

Lindsay, who is rumoured to be involved in a lesbian relationship with DJ friend Samantha Ronson, skilfully defended her bizarre ways.

I work hard enough and I know how to take care of myself. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. It's so much harder to stay sober in New York, she told the mag.