Christina Aguilera: I love playing sex games

Posted in
by Admin

Christina Aguilera feels more empowered by her sexuality now she is in her 20s.

The 26-year-old singer says she is no longer the innocent girl who broke onto the music scene with hit single Genie In A Bottle in 1999.

'I'm not the same person as I was,' she says. 'I have this overconfidence with my sexuality because I feel empowered by it, and I love being in control of every facet of what I do.'

Christina loves to exert some of that control in the bedroom with husband Jordan Bratman.

She confesses she and her music producer spouse enjoy dressing up in sexy costumes for role-play games to spice up their love life.

'I got Jordan a doctor's outfit with a doctor's bag full of toys,' she tells Nylon, 'and I wore the naughty nurse's costume, of course.'