Scherzinger sheds inhibitions in topless pose for Maxim

Posted in
by .

Lead vocalist for the Pussycat Dolls Nicole Scherzinger has finally shed her inhibition about dressing up in raunchy clothes after she posed topless for Maxim Magazine.

Scherzinger, 30, who had been shy while growing up and had also led a sheltered upbringing, was uncomfortable with the bands raunchy costumes and dance routines, according to Now Magazine.

"The image side of the Dolls was never seedy or sleazy but it was sexual," the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.

"At first I wasn't comfortable with that. I'd always be worried about what other people were thinking about me. I was afraid of upsetting my family," she added.

But she seems to have come out of her shyness, as she could be seen posing in tight, figure hugging black dresses and pants in Maxim magazine's December issue.