Nicole Kidman's Cruise clear-out

Posted in
by Admin

Nicole Kidman had a Tom Cruise clear-out when the couple divorced.

The 'Cold Mountain' star, who divorced the 'Top Gun' actor in 2001, rid herself of all her possessions - and even put her priceless art collection in storage.

Nicole said: "I practically shed everything when I got divorced. I have an art collection that I put in storage, and that's where it stays. I really don't have a lot of things."

The 40-year-old actress also revealed she is unhappy her adopted children with Tom, Isabella, 14, and Connor, 12, are being raised as Scientologists in Los Angeles.

Catholic Nicole lives in Nashville with her second husband Keith Urban, while her children live with Scientologist Tom and his new wife Katie Holmes.

Nicole added in an interview with Marie Claire magazine: "Yes, they're being raised as Scientologists. I don't want to go there.

"My daughter and son, their life is moulded by the way I live. If I wasn't willing to take on that responsibility, I shouldn't have adopted them. Then it can be argued that I should never have divorced, and that's true, too, but sometimes you don't have a decision in that. People fall out of love, they do.

"When children are teenagers, they have a say in where they want to be. Los Angeles is a big draw, and I'm looking to get a place there so we can share more."

The Oscar-winning actress is hoping to have a baby with country singer Keith.

She said: "What will be will be. It's in God's hands."