Jessica Alba doesn't think she's sexy enough

Posted in
by Admin

She’s considered to be one of the most beautiful, and hottest, young stars in Hollywood, but the only person who isn’t impressed with Jessica Alba’s looks, is the lady herself.

Alba tells Parade magazine that though men’s mag FHM named her the Sexiest Woman in the World this year, she doesn’t really see herself as a sex symbol.

In fact, Alba feels that on most days, she looks less than ordinary.

“I don’t really pay attention to all that. It’s only when people start to treat me like one that it really freaks me out. Most days I wake up and look in the mirror and go, ‘ugh.’ I don’t really think I look all that great,” Us Weekly quoted her, as telling the mag.

Another thing that the star wishes she could be is anonymous. Alba confessed that she only time she willingly appears in the papers, is when she’s promoting a new film.

And this is why she feels that tabloids often make up stories about her.

“I never want to be in the papers except when I’m promoting a movie, but if they have to, they’ll make up lies about me just to have something newsworthy to say. The more controversial the story is, the more buzz it can get, and the more it’ll sell,” she says.

“I prefer to be a little more anonymous, under the radar. I like to be able to slide in and out of situations unnoticed,” she added.

Alba, who reprised her role as the Invisible Woman in the Fantastic Four series, will now be seen on the big screen when the new movie ‘Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer’ hits theatres.