Bruce Willis-I'll kill you and your friends'

Posted in
by Admin

I WOULDN'T fancy being one of BRUCE WILLIS'S daughters when it comes to dating.

The Die Hard actor says he gives a rough ride to any potential suitors - and gives them "the look" to warn them not to misbehave.

Bruce said: "I'm not hard at all. I just tell the boys I want to meet them - that's the only thing I ask for. I just give them that look, that little look.

"I always put one of them in charge. If they bring a little group of guys over to the house to have a pool party or whatever, I just say 'dude, what's your name?' and he says 'uh, Cinjun.'

"I say: 'Cinjun, you're in charge. If anything happens to one of my daughters, I'm coming to you first, and then I'm going to kill all your friends right in front of you, and you'll be last.'"

Bruce has three daughters with ex-wife DEMI MOORE - RUMER, SCOUT and TALLULAH.

And if you find any of them attractive, guys, you have been warned.