Scarlett Johansson confident lust

Posted in
by Admin

Scarlett Johansson is turned on by confident men.

The 'Lost in Translation' star - who has dated Josh Hartnett and was romantically linked to Justin Timberlake - says good looks are not enough for her.

Scarlett told People magazine: "I look at a guy and think he has such a cute nose or such nice eyes, but there isn't one feature I look for in a guy. One thing I look for, that isn't physical, is a healthy confidence. I think it's the full picture.

"If somebody is confident in a way you would admire - being strong, funny - that can make someone you might not initially be attracted to more attractive."

The 22-year-old blonde is often praised for her beauty and curvaceous figure and admits she is happy with her looks.

She said: "I think that everybody has days that feel more accepting of their own body than other days. I wouldn't say it's something I struggle with. I have what I have and I try and appreciate that.

"I think I feel most beautiful when someone that I love and trust tells me that I am. Then you really do feel it. When people you trust and have affection for tell you that you're beautiful then you really feel like it's special."