Kelly Brook almost killed on set of new movie

Posted in
by Admin

Kelly Brook Almost Killed On Set Of New Movie.... British actress Kelly Brook almost drowned while filming scenes for her latest movie Fishtales, after hitting her head on a rock.

The Smallville star plays Neried in the film, a feisty mermaid who falls in love with an Oxford-professor, played by her real-life fiance Billy Zane.

But while shooting one scene off the Greek island of Spetses, Brook sustained a minor head injury and struggled for air as her legs were strapped into her mermaid costume.

She says, "I held my breath as long as I could under water, then shot up and smacked my head on a huge Grecian column which was supposed to be part of a temple set.

"I suppose I panicked for a moment because my legs were trapped in the mermaid's fins and tail - the costume was stuck on and I was thrown into the sea with my legs strapped together.

"It was quite a bang on the head. I was dazed and saw stars and there was no way I could climb out on my own. Luckily some divers rescued me, but it was very painful and quite a shock."