Hilton Annoyed By Amorous Cops

Posted in
by Admin

Hilton Annoyed By Amorous Cops.... Paris Hilton won't be winning many police friends when the new issue of style magazine Harper's Bazaar hits newsstands later this month (May07) - she claims cops pull her over just to ask her out.

The socialite, who was sentenced to 45 days in prison on 4 May (07) for driving with a suspended license, suffers a case of terrible timing thanks to a damning article in June's publication.

She says, "I think I get in more trouble because of who I am. The cops do it all the time. They'll just pull me over to hit on me. It's really annoying.

"They're like, 'What's your phone number? Want to go to dinner.' They won't even give me a ticket."

That wasn't the case when she was pulled over for driving with a suspended license in February (07).