Cameron Diaz's "sick" surgery

Posted in
by Admin

Cameron Diaz claims she would never have plastic surgery because it is "sick".

The actress can't understand why anyone would want to go under the knife and destroy their own characteristics.

She is quoted by Britain's Daily Express newspaper as saying: "Have you seen those shows where ordinary people want to look like Britney Spears or Brad Pitt? What on earth possesses them to want to destroy their own character? To go under the knife to do that, well, it's sick."

The 34-year-old star had an operation on her nose last year to correct a deviated septum, but claims she would never have surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.

She added: "I would never have anything done. I think beauty comes from the inside. When I see women who have had plastic surgery I find it unnerving. All I can see is the surgery. The person who has had it has vanished. I don't want to look like that."
Click here to find out more!

Diaz, who turns 35 in August, is currently dating magician Criss Angel, 39, after splitting from singer Justin Timberlake in January.