Cameramen are horny creatures

Posted in
by Admin

Sexy actress, Jessica Alba gets extremely uncomfortable when cameramen focus on areas which should not to be captured on tape.

The Good Luck Chuck actress said that it can get really uneasy when camera lingers over awkward places.

“When you see the camera right here you’re like, ‘Uh, that’s my crotch.… I’m going to stand over here,’” Us Weekly quoted Alba, as telling GQ magazine.

“You know? Cameramen are just horny sometimes,” she added.

The actress also opened about how she felt when movie bosses forced her to scuba dive in a bikini, scrapping the original idea of a wet suit.

She added that if she had created a fuss over the change, she would have been called a diva, and that similar incidents will keep happening.

“…The people in charge decided to dumb it down. And all of a sudden, the wet suits went away…If I’d bitched about the change, I would’ve been called a diva. I can’t say it was the first time that ever happened. And I can’t say it’ll be the last,” she said.