Beyonce Knowles is not ready to have a baby yet..

Posted in
by Admin

The singer-and-actress, who is rumoured to be engaged to rapper Jay-Z, doesn't think she could cope with the demands of motherhood at present.

She said: "I think I have a long way to go before I'd be able to handle looking after a child. I probably will have a baby one day, but not for a while."

Beyoncé, 25, recently admitted she was put off having children after watching her sister give birth.

The singer's sister Solange has a three-year-old son Daniel, and Beyoncé admits she found it quite harrowing watching him come into the world.

She said: "I was there when Solange gave birth and I swear it was enough to put anyone off for life!

"The doctors had to give me drinks because I was turning purple.

"It was crazy but, at the same time, quite beautiful.

"When I was watching I thought, 'I'm never going to have a baby'. But now, when I see my nephew, I think he's the best thing in the world. He's so cute and clever - I love him so much."