Lindsay Lohan's 'diva' driver

Posted in
by Admin

Lindsay Lohan's driver allegedly ploughed into Tony Bennett's daughter's car and threw a diva-style tantrum.

Antonia Bennett claims John Zagata crashed into her car in a California recording studio parking lot on Wednesday (25.04.07).

She told the New York Post newspaper: "He was hostile to me. He ran into me, then got out of his car and started yelling at me."

Antonia's manager Keya Morgan says Zagata was chatting on his cell phone at the Rehearsals.com recording studio when the crash happened.

Morgan said: "He then had the nerve to get out of his car and scream, 'Don't you know who I am? I represent Lindsay Lohan! How dare you get in my way!' "

Morgan claims Zagatta tried to blame a "shaken" Antonia, 29, despite "six witnesses, including the security guard who saw him ram her."

Antonia's car suffered $2,000 in damages.

Lohan's representative Leslie Sloane Zelnik denied Zagata acted in a "hostile" manner.

She said: "It's a completely fabricated story. For as long as we've known him John Zagata has never spoken that way. To blame the driver is the lowest."