Naomi Campbell Turns to a new rage therapy

Posted in
by Admin

Naomi Campbell has taken up yoga in the hope of soothing her temper. The model believes meditation and relaxation will help her to manage her angry outbursts. "It's part of a recovery," she told a U.S. newspaper. "I'm trying to stay at a peaceful place inside.

Next week Miss Campbell, 36, will be sweeping floors at a New York car park building as punishment for throwing a mobile phone at her maid, leaving her head badly cut. She was fined £185 and sentenced to five days community service after admitting assault in January. She was also ordered to attend anger management classes, which she said had been a "great experience". "The teacher talked about prevention," she said. "I learned I just have to step away from the situation." Miss Campbell, who has earned millions as a model, said she was not afraid of working as a cleaner during her community service. "I'm from a Caribbean family," she said. "My grandmother raised all of us. I had to wash my underwear and my socks after school. "I had to clean the table. I had to Hoover."