Jessica Alba to marry four times

Posted in
by Admin

Jessica Alba is getting married four times this year - on the big screen.

The actress is getting used to walking down the aisle because she plays a bride in four movies.

Jessica said: "I'm getting pretty good at the whole wedding thing. I seem to be getting married a lot this year. The best one for me is Fantastic Four 2 . It's on the top of a building and, although it was freezing up there, it was the closest to my own dream wedding."

Jessica, 25, was previously engaged to Dark Angel co-star Michael Weatherly, and is now dating movie producer Cash Warren.

Jessica and Cash met while filming Fantastic Four - on which Cash worked as director's assistant.

Jessica has also revealed she can't wait to start a family.

She said: "I'm really girly when it comes to kids. I've been surrounded by children my whole life because I'm the oldest of 15 cousins - I've been changing diapers since I was six. I want to have a couple, for sure."