Here's who Paris Hilton lost her virginity to!

Posted in
by Admin

The wide open question of who was Paris Hilton's first sexual partner has finally been answered.

According to New York Daily News, Randy Spelling, son of later TV producer Aaron Spelling, was the one who took Paris' virginity.

The news was revealed by Spelling on the A and E reality show Sons of Hollywood, which will be aired on April 1st.

Randy [Spelling] was Paris' number one, and her number 50 and number 150, the New York Daily Post quoted agent David Weintraub, as saying.

We were together for like two months. We went to Palm Springs once for the weekend, and we couldn't check into the hotel under her name because her grandma was looking for her. She was like 15; I was 17, Spelling revealed.

And what do you know, I hear this knock-knock-knock on the door, and I look out and her grandma's there. And then I look out the window and I see Paris in a full-on dress with a suitcase running down the golf course. We broke up like a week later, he added.

However, the hotel heiress still seems to have a soft corner for Randy, as confirmed by a recent hello outside a Los Angeles nightclub.

She came up to me and she was like, 'I want to say hi to Randy. She was like, 'Randy took my virginity. I want to say hi!' Spelling added.

Randy and his associates have tried their best to bring out Paris' crazy ways out in the open and have even tried to track down some special guest stars.

Bai Ling was really crazy. She earnestly told us she is from the moon. She said she comes down from the moon on weekends to change outfits. I think she believes it, said Randy.