Jessica Simpson…Not In Love!

Posted in
by Admin


Jessica Simpson has laughed off reports she has found love again.

The singer-turned-actress is said to be dating with US songwriter John Mayer, and the pair have been spotted out together on several occasions.

Jessica - who divorced husband Nick Lachey in June 2006 - insists she is not romantically involved with anybody and is convinced her fame frightens off potential suitors.

She told Britain's Star magazine: "Do I have a new love in my life? I wish I was in love! Everybody needs to be in love.

"I think I'm too hard to be in love with. It ends up on the cover of every magazine! I scare people away."

Meanwhile, Jessica has revealed she wants to adopt.

The blonde star would love a big family and is seriously considering adopting because she fears she may not be able to cope with childbirth more than once.

She said: "I want to adopt before I actually have my own kids. I want three kids - but I don't know if I can give birth three times. I'll have to see how much pain is involved the first time round!"